Chattanooga Continuum, Device Only
The Chattanooga Continuum™ is a portable 2 channel stimulator used by therapists in clinics and patients at home to provide electrical stimulation treatments in pain management (TENS) and neuro muscular stimulation (EMS/NMES).
By combining TENS with NMES, users can simultaneously help manage pain and enhance exercise,3 thereby shortcutting the traditional muscle recovery cycle. Factor in a choice of program options including customizable waveforms, and you have a highly versatile and user-friendly rehabilitation tool that can help deliver optimal therapeutic outcomes.
CAUTION: Federal Law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician (or licensed practitioner)
- 1+1 Function: Continuum features 2 separate channels that can be managed independently. Users can select either the same program on both channels, or 2 diﬀerent programs to be used simultaneously
- Individually tailorable: Continuum has 13 preprogrammed and 2 custom regimens for NMES and TENS. Modify treatment time, waveform type (Symmetrical or Asymmetrical), pulse rates and durations (widths), cycling type, off times, channel ramp times, and on time
- Generating a strong contraction: Continuum uses balanced waveforms that deliver muscle stimulation that is powerful whilst remaining comfortable
- Hand switch: The handheld remote trigger can be used to easily activate stimulation, either by the clinician at a distance, or by the patient
- Heel switch: When placed inside the user's shoe, this optional heel switch can be used to trigger muscle stimulation
- Belt clip: A simple belt clip that fts over a belt or waistband
- Kick stand: Built-in, pull-out kick stand
- Battery powered: Continuum runs on a pair of standard AA batteries